Friday, November 27, 2009

For those of you who haven't seen it (or even heard of it)

In my opinion, Skins on the British channel e4 is quite possibly one of the best shows. Ever. It's so much more edgy and interesting than any show targeted for teens here in the U.S. I'm absolutely obsessed with it, and love everything about it. The people at Skins have a special gift for makeup and style, as you can tell by just watching one episode. The music is also a perfect fit for the plot line, and I always find myself checking the tracklist for each episode. The show's currently in between its third and fourth season, and the trailer for series 4 was just recently released. Skins is huge in England, but not so much over in america, which is why I thought I'd post the video (which is, of course, amazing by the way...). Series 4 is set to come out sometime in Jan/Feb.


No comments:

Post a Comment